Representative Cases
State of Hawaii v. Robert Sexual Assault JURY ACQUITTAL
State of Hawaii v. Medeiros Terroristic Threatening JURY ACQUITTAL
State of Hawaii v. Hildebrand Sexual Assault Jury Acquittal
State of Hawaii v. Esau Murder Jury Acquittal
State of Hawaii v. Byrd Possession or use of Firearm In Commission of A Felony Jury Acquittal
State of Hawaii v. Wandle Robbery Jury Acquittal
State of Hawaii v. Daoang Abuse of Household Member Jury Acquittal
State of Hawaii v. Lawrence DUI Jury Acquittal
United States v. Marino, Jr. Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substance Jury Acquittal
Neilsen v. American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Arquero v. Hilton Hawaiian Village
State v. Klie
Koji Uema v. Nippon Express Hawaii, Inc.
C & W Asset Acquisition, LLC v. Jorama Domogma Feagins
Ross Kawamoto v. Associated Indemnity Corporation et. al.

Honolulu Modification And Enforcement Attorney

When Circumstances Change Or Agreements Are Broken

Your final divorce settlement lays out exactly what you and your spouse agreed to in terms of division of property, child support, child custody, alimony and other concerns. Circumstances may change over time or one person may decide to deny things that were agreed to in the final divorce settlement. When this happens, you need to speak with our Honolulu attorney about modification and enforcement of court orders.

At the Law Offices of Scot Stuart Brower, we know how hard it can be when you can’t pay your child support or when your ex-spouse or co-parent won’t let you see your children. Scot Stuart Brower has more than 30 years of experience dealing with the Hawaii courts in many different areas of the law. He knows how the legal system works and how to use it properly to achieve a favorable outcome in your case.

What To Do When Court Orders Aren’t Working

Our lawyer can represent you for a modification of court orders or can enforce current court orders for matters regarding:

Enforcement Of Court Orders

If your spouse or co-parent is not paying child support or alimony, or if he or she is not allowing you to see your children, there are various methods we can use to enforce the court order, including putting a lien on his or her property, preventing him or her from getting a new passport or filing a contempt of court proceeding, which can land him or her in jail.

Modifications Of Court Orders

If your circumstances have changed substantially, such as losing your job, getting remarried, or moving to a different island or out of state, we can file a modification of court orders to change your child support, child custody or alimony arrangements. To do this, you must be able to prove that your change in circumstance directly affects the court-ordered agreement.

Contact Us To Get Help Enforcing Or Modifying Your Court Orders

Call us at 808-522-0053 or send us an email to schedule your free initial phone consultation with our attorney.