At the Law Offices of Scot Stuart Brower, in Honolulu, Hawaii, we assist clients who are facing divorce, criminal charges, employment discrimination, serious injuries or the wrongful death of a family member. Our clients rely on us for aggressive representation and dedicated advocacy.
Experienced Courtroom Litigator
Attorney Scot Stuart Brower has extensive courtroom experience. While he is always open to resolving a case through negotiations, he always prepares each case as if it were going to trial. That preparation involves bringing in industry experts and investigators as necessary to secure material facts and evidence.
Due to advances in science, forensics and medicine, today's courtroom presents a number of challenges. That's why attorney Scot Stuart Brower regularly works with experts in medicine, forensics, engineering, psychology, taxes and accounting in developing his clients' cases.
We have the experience and resources needed to establish a balance of power in the courtroom and defend and assert your rights. To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case, contact the Law Offices of Scot Stuart Brower.
Our practice is not just limited to Hawaii. Many of our divorce cases cross the ocean to the mainland United States and other countries when one of the parties is based in Hawaii and the other elsewhere.
Family Law · Criminal Defense · Personal Injury · Employment Law
- Divorce : We represent clients at all stages of divorce: from the initial decision to file for a divorce - to resolving issues of child custody, child support, spousal support (alimony) and property division - to motions to change custody or support after a divorce.
- Child custody and support : Attorney Scot Brower can represent your interests in any litigation regarding custody, support or other child-related issues such as paternity and parental rights.
- Paternity : Our firm handles paternity actions on either side, whether a mother is seeking to have the proper father established in order to create custody and support orders, or a father seeking rights by asserting his biological connection to a child.
- Nuptial agreements: We draft, review and negotiate nuptial agreements for clients both before marriage (prenuptial agreements) and after marriage (postnuptial agreements).
- Temporary restraining orders: We defend clients who have been accused of family violence in hearings for temporary restraining orders (TROs). We also represent clients who want to file a temporary restraining order (TRO) against another person(s).
Criminal Law : If you think you may be charged with a crime or suspect that you are under criminal investigation, a defense attorney may be able to successfully intervene on your behalf. We defend clients charged with a wide variety of felony, misdemeanor and juvenile crimes, including:
- Sex offenses : If you have been accused of rape, statutory rape, sexual assault, child molestation or any other sex crime, we will protect your rights and interests.
- Drug offenses : We represent individuals charged with drug possession, drug manufacture, trafficking and distribution.
- Internet sex crimes : Internet sex crime charges such as online solicitation of a minor, child pornography and Internet prostitution require serious defense from an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
- Drunk driving charges : If you have been arrested for driving under the influence, our DUI defense lawyer will aggressively represent you in both criminal court and any administrative proceeding regarding your driver's license.
- Violent crimes and theft crimes : Attorney Scot Brower has significant experience representing people facing theft and violence charges such as shoplifting, burglary, robbery, murder, embezzlement, fraud and more.
- Motor vehicle accidents : Attorney Scot Brower helps clients who have been injured in all types of auto and motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents. Whether suffering from serious injuries or less serious soft tissue damage, we can help collect the compensation you deserve.
Employment Law : We seek justice for employees who have been harmed by unfair and illegal employment practices, including discrimination based on race, sex and gender, national origin, age or disability. We also handle matters pertaining to the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
Bankruptcy Law: We represent clients in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
Contact an Experienced Personal Injury, Family Law, Criminal Law and Employment Lawyer at Our Law Offices
For more information or to schedule a free initial consultation, please contact us online or by calling 808-522-0053. We accept all major credit cards.